I am excited to announce that I will be moving out of my current office in Northwest Portland and into a brand new location in Northeast Portland. Benefits of making this transition include:
· more daily and weekly availability for client appointments,
· greater scope of services (adding focus groups for clients and professionals),
· increased client privacy,
· easy access to public transportation and increased parking,
· increased access to additional medical providers.
Client appointments will begin at this office starting Monday, Feb 24.
Please visit www.dprochniak.com for the most current and up-to-date information.
In addition to this move to a new office location, February and March will see a host of presentations and workshops that I am honored to have been invited to participate in and present at:
· February 2-7 West Coast Post Trauma Retreat
· February 12-14: Northwest Peer Support Conference
· March 7-9: A Head of Healing Veteran Retreat